❤️ Welcome to our new look website ❤️
or 4 payments of $2.99 with
Lash Size chart
Lash Band Length = 2.9cm
Inner hair length = 5mm
Mid point hair length = 12mm
Outer corner hair length = 14mm
HOW TO APPLY YOUR FAUX EYELASHES:
1. Gently remove lashes from the tray starting at the outer corners and peeling off inwards, hold the faux lash up against your eye to measure the fit along your lash line.
2. If they are too long for your eyes, cut away excess length from the outer corner.
3. Curl and apply mascara (when desired) to your natural eyelashes only.
4. Apply lash adhesive to the band of the faux lashes, be sure to coat the inner and outer corners extra well to ensure the hold. Wait for 10 - 20 seconds until the glue becomes tacky as this will help the lashes stay on for longer and will stick better to the eyelid.
5. Carefully place the lashes on the top of your natural lash line, adjust the position of the faux lash to fit and hold down to secure.
6. You can apply mascara to blend the lashes however is not necessary. (Faux lashes may NOT be re-used as many times if using mascara on the faux lash, to ensure the longevity of your faux lashes ONLY use mascara on your natural lashes)
PRO TIP - Try applying lashes using our LINE, LASH & GO 2-in-1 liquid eyeliner + lash adhesive pens to perfect your lash line and intensify your look! Liquid liner can be applied before and after lashes to strengthen the hold of your faux lashes!
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR FAUX LASHES:
1. To remove, gently grasp the outer corner of the faux eyelash and lift off from the outer eye corner through to the inner eye corner.
2. Remove any excess lash adhesive from the faux lashes band and clean lashes using a Q-tip and makeup remover.
3. Replace your faux lashes back in their original position on the lash tray provided.
4. To maintain the longevity of your faux lashes, keep them stored back in the original lash tray to ensure lashes keep their shape for next use.
5. Lashes are reusable multiple times when handled and treated with care and stored back on the lash trays to maintain their shape.
Lash Size Chart
- Lash Band Length = 2.9cm
- Inner hair length = 5mm
- Mid point hair length = 12mm
- Outer corner hair length = 14mm
Made from 100% Natural Human Hair with our Super Flex Invisible lash band - MODELROCK lashes are completely Hand-Made by our skilled Lash artisans team who have years and years of experience in the ART of creating beautiful faux eyelashes and thus gives the quality and consistency that MODELROCK are globally knowned for.
**Adhesive NOT included - Adhesive Can be purchased separately**
MODELROCK Lashes - Hollywood
MODELROCK Lashes - Kitty
Double Style Individuals - Short Knotted 8mm
Double Style Individuals - Long Knotted 12mm
Stay up to date with the latest MODELROCK news and offers
Copyright © 2023 MODELROCK PTY LTD. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Neto. Crafted by Perceptiv Digital
The term ‘MODELROCK PTY LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is U3 13-15 MUTU ST WOY WOY NSW 2256. Our ABN is 62 606 611 474. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Forgot your username?
Forgot your password?
Add your favourites to cart
Select Afterpay at checkout
Log into or create your Afterpay account, with instant approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of country offering Afterpay
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/terms